July 29, 2011

Pic-centric (3)

I'll begin this Pic-centricity with my favorite little pop star, Willow Smith in some SICKENING WAIST-TOP-CONVERSE PANTS!!!! I want a pair!!


 As I was looking for pictures for my Jersey Kids post, I came across this cute pic of those li'l rascals playing tea party!






 I've been watching Spike's "Deadliest Warrior", a TV show in which different trained warriors from throughout history have a digitally simulated battle 1000 times to see "Who is the DEADLIEST WARRIOR!" It satisfies my craving for trash TV in so many ways, I'm not even going to list them. Here is a weapon of the Indian Rajput warriors called the Katar... And look, it's the weapon Voldo has in Soul Calibur!! It's a dagger, and those two extra blades actually fit into the center blade and then pop out! ... This show is awesome.



Here's a little blurb on Gawker about Kirstie Alley, and under "Related Stories", is says "Gay-Baiting, Born Stars Will Save 'Red Eye'" I don't know what that means or what it has to do with Kirstie Alley or David Letterman... and I think I don't want to know what it means...



Another still from "Toddlers and Tiaras", out of nowhere the little girl on the left turns to the other and says "You're crazy." Projecting much?




 This is from the X-Men cartoon, two totally butch dudes carrying a half dozen balloons...



AND FINALLY, here's a series of stills from the long awaited 80's-teenage-mall-pop-star catfight between Debbie Gibson and Tiffany in "Mega Python Vs. Gatorid"
D. Gib bitch slapping Tiff. Nice smack, Deb! I like the girl in the background of this one.

But Tiff retaliates with some kind of wheel-barrow-of-death move.

D. Gib has Tiff on the run!

Damn! Grrrrl knows how to throw a bunch! You go D. Gib!!

No comments:

Post a Comment